Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The countdown to break is on

Thursday last week started our last semester (thank god!) and I'm totally shocked with my classes because....... they do work! And ask for help! And seem to want to do well!!! I'm not used to it in such large quantities. I love it! I am working with them non-stop throughout the hours, constantly going around the room working one on one, explaining information and checking work, that is often times correct! I even assigned homework last Friday stating that it was due Monday but they'd have time during class Monday to work on it and it wouldn't be due until the end of the day. Monday came around and they had it finished! At the beginning of class!!! I thought surely only one or two would have it done, but all of them did it. No joke. Again, I LOVE IT!!! I hope my numbers don't drop after spring break, because last year I seriously had one class each hour where no one was at school every day.

I'm glad break is around the corner, because after last week I need a few days.... or an entire week to just sleep and do work without time limits. I'm hoping these last couple of days go by quickly with little issues but I'm sure it will become the usual crazy like it always is before breaks. We shall see though.

No comments: